Specialised Restoration & Cleaning Professionals (SRCP) is a registered Trade Association, representing the carpet, upholstery cleaning and restoration industries (formally NUCCRA).
Our aim is to continually improve the level of professionalism, training, education and ongoing technical development of the industry, while providing consumers with the sound knowledge that employing the services of a SRCP member represents quality and professionalism.
Benefits for Consumers Employing a SRCP Member
There are many benefits from employing the services of a SRCP member. These include:
- Knowing that your property will be cleaned, maintained and restored to the highest standard;
- Knowing that the company you are employing have undergone specialised industry training;
- Knowing that the company you are employing has adequate insurance in place in case something goes wrong; and
- Knowing that if you have an issue with the company you can follow the complaints procedure of SRCP and have the complaint followed up
Benefits of Becoming a SRCP Member
As a member of a registered trade association, you give your company more credibility in the eyes of the customer. This is often the customer’s only guarantee of performance or qualification, as members are bound by a Code of Practice. Consider some of the other benefits of becoming a SRCP member.
- Through your direct participation, you can have your say on the future advancement of your industry.
- You will have access to technical advice and problem-solving.
- By attending meetings you will have business and social contact with other people in your industry, other people who face the same problems and share your concern.
- You can attend the many educational sessions organised by the Association.
- You will have access to the Association’s literature, stationery, badges etc.
- Members are kept up to date with the latest information in the industry including carpets, chemicals, machinery, and techniques.
- Many members participate in co-operative advertising and promotional ventures.
- A united voice on issues which affect our industry.
- Free work referral from our national telephone inquiry line and our website.
- Complaint handling procedure A5A269:95 adopted for member’s and client’s protection.
- Information on wage rates and conditions, OH&S procedures, risk management.
- The SRCP logo on your advertising demonstrates to the marketplace, your commitment to professionalism.
- A united voice at an international level achieved by SRCP’s representation on the IICRC Board.
- Discounted entry to our Biennial CLEANLINK industry conference.
Other benefits to you as a member are only limited by the amount of your active participation.